Eighteen fantastic things I love my 18 month old, Fox.
- He’s my little Romeo. He will crawl up onto the bed to kiss me in the morning.
- He loves to carry around fuzz (think the inside of a stuffed animal) just like his older brother did.
- I love how you can show him snacks and he will shake his head or nod to show his preferences.
- He likes to dance on the coffee table, on the dinner table…pretty much any surface he can scale.
- He has delightfully crazy hair in the morning.
- I love his little toddler run, with one arm pumping to give him momentum.
- The boy feels the music. He’s always doing a little bounce or shaking his booty.
- He has some fascination with the trashcan.
- I love his Fox-created sign language.
- He tries to sing with songs, even though he can’t talk.
- His 12 perfect little baby teeth.
- He can give high fives.
- He’s a baby detective. He watches to see where we hide things.
- He loves his Mimi (my mom). Even when it has been a few weeks since we’ve seen her or other family, he seems to always remember her.
- The way he hold his gloworm, like his own little baby.
- He loves to unroll toilet paper, much to my chagrin.
- His newly developed “baby attitude.” He starting to let us know when he is displeased.
- When he pretends anything shaped like a rectangle is a phone and holds it up to his ear.