Jude is 7 months old today and what a lucky number it is! He was born on July 7th and he weighed 7 lbs even. It was a relatively uneventful day but he was so happy today. I only wish I was able to get some pictures that capture how expressive he is now. He has so many different faces, but all I get is “camera face.” So, here is a list of 7 facts about 7 month old Jude.
- He learned how to blow raspberries and he loves to do it all the time.
- He is getting his first tooth. A sharp little point is already breaking through his gums.
- He really has his heart set on eating dog food. We have already swept multiple pieces out of his mouth. (He’s quick!)
- He is very curious about what Joe and I are doing. He is known to crawl into our bathroom if one of us is taking a shower just to “hang out.”
- He can bring food to his mouth, although he doesn’t have a true pincer grasp yet. He loves those puffy snacks that dissolve in the mouth.
- He loves when we make his dance or bounce him on the bed or our bellies.
- When he hears the bath water running, he crawls to the bathroom. The newborn that hated baths now loves them!