He’s still in my belly. The doctor said I am between 3-4 cm dilated and about 80% effaced. How is he still hanging in there? I’ll tell you how…my little boy really must want to go to Volente Beach tomorrow. If he can get me through Thursday, I am done with my work with kids. But, let’s hope that he doesn’t decide to come while at the waterpark. At least Joe will be there with me tomorrow. But, Volente Beach is quite a drive back to the hospital.
Joe was however disappointed that I turned down an offer from my OB to have my “membranes swept” in order to move things along. I’ll let you google that one, if you are interested. But, I told her I had one more day of work and that I figured someone would be ruining her three-day weekend soon.